Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wedding


The week before and after our wedding was so windy. I was so concerned that with us having an outside wedding in February, everything was going to get blown away and all the guests would freeze. Luckily the day of our wedding was absolutely perfect! In fact, the tan lines I have in pictures are from that afternoon. Though the ceremony started way behind what time we anticipated, it was a perfect day. Jason looked amazing (but I never think he doesn't). I felt like a million bucks thanks to everyone that helped me get ready, and I had quite a crew. I had the best bridesmaids and photographers. My dad was absolutely wonderful. Casey (our DJ) played perfect music. I felt so blessed for everything that day. Great family. Great friends. Great everything.

I have uploaded some of the pics from our awesome photographers...

No comments: