Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's not you, it's me...

Classic phrase that a lot of us dread, however, I'm totally stoked to be able to tell Jason those words. Jason had to go and do a most awkward procedure yesterday morning, and around 2:30 in the afternoon, he was told his guys are perfect. =)

I'm way excited that we are that much closer to finding out the true solution of why we're not conceiving. I also feel a little more relaxed, cause had it been Jason, I feel the procedures and billings would have been great.

Since we know it's not Jason, I will be going on Clomid. Little scary for us, but we aren't given any challenge we can't handle.

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Yay! I'm glad it's working out! My hubbys swimmers aren't swimming, and add me in the picture too...you are in a much better scenario! I've taken Clomid before, and I had hardly any side effects! I would have them start at 100mg though, because I did 50mg and it only worked once. Yay! You'll be a mommy before you know it!

Anonymous said...

oh that is great news! I have been thinking a lot about you lately!! Just remember everything happens when it is suppose to! so, try not to stress about it!!!

Family von Graf said...

Thanks ladies. I am keeping a positive outlook. =)

Ryan said...

Great news! It was so good to finally meet you and Jason last week. I hope things work out for you guys soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers! I would love to keep tabs on you through the blog as well. Our blog is private but if you send me an email address I will send you an invite. Christyeve2001@hotmail.com
take care!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

YAY! You two will be wonderful parents! The Lord will bless you with children...no worries. =)