Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not thinking about what I use to...

I just have to gloat for a minute. I planted a garden a month or so ago to give me something to do around the house. I play WoW with Jason, but sometimes it makes me think of babies, and kids cause everyone seems to have to take breaks cause "baby is crying" or "daughter aggro". The garden has taken up more of my time.

I am also taking online college classes, 3 of them as mentioned before. I'm just over a week into them and they have got me twirling in circles.

Work is also working me a few more hours, which isn't too bad. And, I have substituted in Primary a couple times in the last couple weeks.

With all this going on, I have to say that I have succeeded in getting my brain off babies! Today was the first day that I have dwelt on babies in a while. AND, I kind of wonder, if I hadn't gone out and done some grocery shopping and seen all the cute kids/families, would I have thought about babies?

1 comment:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Okay so I'm way slow on the uptake, but I finally figured out where your blog was....you always leave great comments on ours, so I knew you were out here somewhere! I did a little catching up. I'm glad that you have a garden too. I love how it preoccupies my thoughts and keeps me feel productive. It's like that talk from RS Gen Conf a few years ago about "Creating." I know Heavenly Father knows the best ways and times for us to create! I salute you my fellow green thumber! ;)