Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse

Last night I went to Eclipse with Gretchen and Anya. We waited in line for a while and then we ended up waiting in the theater for a while. Finally the trailers for new movies started. There is a new movie about owls coming out. I started a fascination with owls a year or so ago, but the only reason this movie has me wanting to see it is due to the funny joke they told...

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Owls.

Owls who?

That's right! Owls who!

HA HA HA I loved the joke so much I text sleeping Jason hoping he would be able to respond, but once that boy is out, HE'S OUT! So, the next morning I made sure to tell him as soon as we were up. He didn't get that much of a kick out of it, but I loved it.

Eclipse was my favorite so far. I hated Twilight. Very disappointed in the movie. New Moon was pretty good. I think because it followed the story of the book and didn't throw in too much extra. Eclipse, I was expecting cheesy, bad acting, lots of drama and that's what it gave me! So nice when the movie is what you expected.

No comments: