Friday, May 28, 2010

Law School

No I haven't switched majors however, after leaving the campus bookstore today, I came to realize why lawyers make so much money... so they can pay off all the student loans they had to take out to pay for their text books!

I bought my Business Law book today and for a used book, it was $187.50

My accounting books are pretty pricey too, but holy shiz! Could you imagine being in your last years of school and all your books cost this much??? My history book was only $37.50

Maybe I should switch to a History Major. lol right.

2 comments:

scoot and sara said...

That's ridiculous! Textbooks are way over priced. And the sell back price is ridiculous too!

RicknJanell said...

Rick usually gets his off of ebay...they are the books that the class had previously used, so they are slightly older. However, they contain the same material for a fraction of the cost! Check it out! Maybe it'll help with the next 2 semesters...?