Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Making a filter, making a filter...

One of my favorite dumb movies to watch is Bio-Dome. Whenever I'm making something, be it dinner, a scrapbook page, a purse, whatever, I tend to sing "making a filter, making a filter, maaaaking a fiiilter" just like Steven Baldwin does in the movie.

I wanted to wait til our backyard was pretty to have a garden, but who knows when that will be. Jason and I went and got some lumber to make a planter box. Redwood is a good strong wood so we got that. It smells so wonderful! We then took our lumber to Mike's house, he cut it for us and then we came home to build our box.

We only got the end panels done as it was getting dark and we don't have a light for the garage bright enough to allow us to continue building.
The nearly finished box waiting for it's legs to be put on.
The box is done. So now it's time to take it in the backyard and fill her up!

No comments: