Friday, July 9, 2010

Little Girls

At work yesterday, there were two little girls sitting in the lobby waiting for their dad to get done doing his business with the bankers. They were very well behaved little girls, at least in my opinion. They were probably 5 and 7. After at least a half hour, as they were sitting in the same chair, I started hearing humming coming from their direction.

It was a really slow day, that's why I was able to enjoy this so much. LOL

After a few minutes, it started sounding more like Yummm. Yummm. And then... there it was.
Red Robin. Sung just like the commercials. I couldn't be the only one to enjoy it, so I called over a co-worker who laughed with me.

The girls didn't know they had an audience, so the next time they said Yummm, I replied, Red Robin from across the lobby. Sadly, after a few repeats, their dad was done and started to yell at them for being loud and noisy. I assured him it was my fault for encouraging them.

No comments: