Sunday, December 12, 2010

What's kickin?

BG is, of course!

Yesterday, during work I felt a little queasy all day. I've mentioned before, but this 2nd trimester isn't as kind to my body as the first. I've felt a little more "pregnant" as soon as the first day of the second trimester hit.

Anyway, yesterday. I only worked from 830-145, but it was still long enough to make me feel gross. Standing, having the pressure from the counter right on my belly. I was trying to make myself as comfortable as possible, but there didn't seem to be enough cold water anywhere!!!

*Cold water, more like ice water - which I never really liked drinking before, is the one thing that makes me feel better.

I hurried to AT&T to meet Jason after work so we could get my phone replaced and working again. (Note to AT&T, you guys have PLENTY of floor space. ADD SOME CHAIRS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS! We had gone on Friday but I was so tired of standing for so long that we left. That's why we had to go back. Then it was another hour and a half Saturday! Why does it take so long? Cause our very nice, very confused looking helper was trying to get us the best deal. = / Right.)

As we were standing at AT&T, I started realizing that BG has been kicking me all day! My insides aren't use to someone in there kicking around.I thought that it might be gas, but I could tell that it wasn't. It was in the same place a few times. Then, I felt it all over like he is a drummer in a rock band! And, because I had gas too, it was easy to differentiate the kicks from the gas.

After having the same feeling through the Ward Christmas Party, and through church today. I am so excited to say that I feel him kicking around and I'm not even trying to get a response!

As Jason and I were watching tv this afternoon, I told him, "You know what's exciting about me feeling him kick all the time?" He just kind of looked at me like, no, but I know you're gonna tell me. "You will get to feel him kicking in the next month or so too!" He got his quiet, thoughtful, so excited that I don't want to talk about it anymore, gaze.

No comments: