Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Who's Miss February?

A year ago I got an awesome book from Deseret Book about the women in the Old Testament. There were facts about each woman, with and without a name, and their stories. I loved the book.

I heard other ones might be coming out, so I've been trying to wait patiently.

While going through the most recent catalog from Deseret Book, I saw a book that said, Women of the New Testament. I got so excited! However, I then realized it was a calendar. This is how my convo with Jason went.

Jessica: Jason! There's a Women of the New Testament book out! I want it for Christmas.
Jason: Ok.
Jessica: Oh wait... never mind. It's a calendar.
Jason: Really? Who's Miss February?

HA HA HA HA That's one of the reasons I love him. He's so seriously silly.

No comments: