Sunday, November 8, 2009

So it begins...

Since I was little I have dreamed of going to San Francisco. Jason and I have desperately needed to get away from our house. Get away from Vegas. Away from work. Away from our everyday lives and we were planning on going to Tahoe, but a few weeks ago, as I was telling my friend Toney we should meet up with him while we are up north, I thought, you know, we should just go to Sacramento and hang out there. Then we'll be a few hours from Reno and San Fran. SAN FRAN?!

With hardly any persuasion needed, Jason let me plan our trip to Sacramento. It snuck up on us real quick and now here it is, time to go! I will check off one of my items on my "to do before I die" list. WOOT!

We are leaving after Jason is done singing at the Priesthood session of Stake Conference and won't be back til Friday night. See ya'll later!

No comments: