Saturday, April 17, 2010

I do believe that is an LH Surge!

Sorry that you guys get to know soooo much about me and Jason, but it shouldn't be anything different from how I've been my whole life.

This morning was the dawn of my birthday. Jason was a little frisky and based off my charting and test taking, I let him know that right now would be recreational and tonight would have to be obligational.

So, I just took my Ovulation Test and it is positive!!! I am so excited!!! I keep checking the test to see if it's going to change to a negative, but Jason told me it's been 10 minutes and it's not going to change. It's definitely a positive. =)

My instructions tell me that I need to call the dr the day the stick changes colors, but since they're not open today, I will call them first thing on Monday. Wewill follow the rest of the instructions and as long as everything goes accordingly, we may be pregnant this month!!!

YAY!

5 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

YEAH!!! I'm praying for you!! Love ya.

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Congratulations!

Tracy said...

I have my fingers crossed. You two would make cute babies!

Andrea said...

yay!! We will definitley keep our fingers crossed and say lots of prayers for you!

Mosley family said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!