Tuesday, April 27, 2010

positive attitude towards a negative result

It's been 10-11 days since ovulation, and when I took my test this morning, it was negative. The instructions say it's only about 53% accurate this early and to wait for the actual day I'm supposed to start and take the other test.

My Plan:
-call dr office and see how results of progesterone test went
-finish semester of school
-sign up for summer classes
-start a walking routine
-clean my house and get it ready for whatever life brings us
-wait on cycle, get on clomid, try it again next month

I feel that these are things that will keep me busy, active and continuing to love life.

2 comments:

Mosley family said...

My new pregnancy didn't show up positive until I was 4 days late. Talk about torture! So you never know. Try not to go crazy with the waiting game!

Family von Graf said...

Ya, I think that's what I am hoping for right now. Being that I took it 4 days before. I talked to the nurse about my progesterone blood test and she said, "Wow! You had a great ovulation. Your progesterone was at a 21!"
Fingers are still crossed...