Thursday, January 14, 2010

One month til VDAY!

I love VDAY! I really do. It's probably my favorite holiday right after Christmas.

Anyway, I have a funny story to share. I think it was Monday night, I asked Jason if he wanted to drive the car to work and with a very excited expression he shouted, YES!

I giggled cause usually he doesn't get that excited when I ask if he wants to drive the car. So, I laid the keys out for him.

Tuesday morning came and he left. I got ready for work and went out to the Jeep. I got in and started it and there it was. The odometer was at 111098.

I got all excited cause Jason gave up his chance to see the odometer at 111111 so I could see it. =D

He really is fantastic. He knows what little things make me excited. And it did. I had a fantastic day the rest of the day! Picture will come later cause you know I took one! lol

1 comment:

Jess said...

aww you guys are so cute! I hope that someday I find someone that makes me as happy as you two are together. Love you!