Saturday, January 30, 2010

23 month Anniversary

Yes, I'm a dork. I love the number 23 and only thought it very appropriate to celebrate our 23 month anniversary. =)

Todd and Andrea were our dates for the night. We tought dinner and bowling would be great, so I checked the Neonopolis, more specifically Jillian's, to verify that they were still operating and their website was still going and telling em who to contact for group events and other stuff. So, we drive down there, Todd and Andrea meet us there, and the place is vacant. There are 2 people walking around, but they were security guards yelling at us from down stairs that there is nothing open at Neonopolis...

...

...

Great. I better not have to pay for parking! (Thank you Mr Parking Ticket man for not making us pay the $1.50. I know it was "only a $1.50", but as my husband mentioned, we didn't get to do anything we wanted because you guys still have the websites rolling which is very misleading to me.)

Well, now what do we do? We're all pretty inventive and clever, so we decide to see what movies are playing at Sam's Town and if there isn't anything good, there is still bowling. Todd and Jason ride together and Andrea and I ride together and we get to Sam's. They had some movies playing, but it was getting late, Jason had to work the next day and to start a movie at 10 would be a waste cause Jason would fall asleep during previews.

We went to T.G.I. Friday's. Always a good place to go. We had a blast talking and quoting movies and just being silly friends.

There was no bowling, but the company was great and I'm ok with just hanging out with awesome people!

Thanks for the fun guys. And dang it! Next time we're downtown, remind me to get some deep fried Oreo's!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

We had a great time with you guys too!!! Maybe next time we can just stay downtown. I have never been down there. Which surprised Todd since I have lived in Vegas for 8 years!!! lol oh well. Love you guys!

The Clarkes said...

Where are these oreos you speak of??? I must know!

Captain Graf said...

They are supposed to be at Mermaids, but the whole place is shutting down. Lady Luck, shut down. Binion's, shut down. We need to go soon before they close down Downtown completely!