Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Work

There have been many ups and many downs of my current job. For those that don't know, I've been at Bank of America as a teller since I quit Ensign last March. I've only been part time which is what Jason and I worked towards. However, now they've come to me saying that my hours (or other part timers) will be getting hours cut.

Since I've been working 30 something hours last week, this week and next week, I was looking forward to my 20 hours again, but I was informed that if someone doesn't transfer to a different location, I will be getting less than 20 hours.

There is a branch even closer than where I am now that is looking for part time, but I'm not sure I want to go there. As Jason pointed out, there is a whole new group of co-workers I have to get to know AND new customers. Which, you wouldn't think it, but customers get comfortable with their tellers and they don't like having "new to the banking center" tellers even though you may have been with the company a while.

So, I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I think if the new banking center will let me have Mondays off, I may just take it. When I became ATM Custodian at my current branch it kind of eliminated Jason's and my "weekend" (being Sunday Monday off).

Please help me in praying for the right thing to do.

No comments: